This course allows you to create, edit, manage, assemble, and search PDF documents. Moreover, you can initiate review processes, create forms, execute legal features, and prepare PDF documents for professional printing. Ramsy's course for Acrobat Pro covers the features included in Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Standard version.
- Preflight documents and other print production tasks
- Create PDF Portfolios
- Check PDF documents for accessibility
- Apply Bates numbering and redaction
- Compare versions of a document
- Use and create actions
- Enhance PDF Documents
This course is best suited for:
Users in the field of Print Media, Graphic Design, Web Designing, Technical Writers etc.
At Ramsys, Adobe training is usually conducted on Microsoft Windows OS. So, on your preference we can conduct it on Mac also. Please specify your preference for Mac at the time of registration.
|Schedule for Adobe Acrobat XI|
|Adobe Acrobat XI||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic Knowledge of Operating system Windows OS.