Adobe Lightroom offers a complete solution for managing workflow of digital photographers, from importing, organizing, enhancing and reviewing images to publishing, creating presentations, web galleries, and photo books. Lightroom also helps output high-quality prints. It has a simple yet powerful user interface.
Adobe Lightroom 5 Training will help participants understand the basic concepts and skills that'll make them proficient in the following:
- Importing, reviewing and managing images
- Applying quick adjustments and advanced adjustments such as spot removal, content-aware retouching.
- Using smart previews, histograms for adjusting tones
- Correcting perspective effects and making enhancements without affecting the original image
- Working with multiple images or a large image library
Lightroom is a non-destructive application and delivers all tools required by digital photographers in an intuitive workflow solution to work efficiently and swifty. So, whether you're a professional digital photographer, a home user, a business user or just an enthusiast, this Lightroom 5 Course will cater to all your needs and requirements.
Usually, Adobe training at Ramsys is conducted on MS Windows platform. If you wish to opt for training on Mac, kindly specify your choice during registration phase.
|Schedule for Adobe Lightroom 5|
|Ramsys Course for Adobe Lightroom 5||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||2|
- Basic Knowledge of Operating system Windows OS/ MAC OS X