Adobe Captivate 7 is a powerful eLearning software package that helps you create HTML5 based eLearning content and also lets you design courses that meet accessibility standards. With Captivate 7 you can add more interactivity to your courses using drag and drop modules, add streaming YouTube videos and multimode recording system that lets you create learning modes in a single recording session. This also includes a procedural demonstration, a practice simulation session, and an assessment. Adobe Captivate 7 Course will take you through some amazing features such as in-course web Browsing, Interactive Elements, Equation Editor, etc which make it a fantastic tool for education.
Course Objectives :
- Adobe Captivate 7 Essentials Training at Ramsys begins with the fundamentals of eLearning projects and step by step instructions on how to use this software.
- Learn how to record and create interactive training simulations, software demonstrations, as well as soft skills training modules.
- Participants get to control the mouse pointer and incorporate standard objects such as text captions, highlight boxes and images.
- Learn to leverage and enhance existing PowerPoint presentations by linking and importing it to new or existing Captivate projects.
This Adobe Training is recommended for Managers, Engineers, Team leaders, Corporate training professionals and instructors because Captivate 7 can be leveraged for creating interactive PPTs and eLearning training content.
If you know the basics of Captivate 7 we would suggest you to take our Adobe Captivate 7 Advance Course. At Ramsys, Adobe training is usually conducted on Microsoft Windows OS. If you prefer, you can opt for Adobe training on Mac. Please specify your preference for Mac at the time of registration.
|Schedule for Adobe Captivate 7 Essentials|
|Course Contents||Regular Track
|Adobe Captivate 7 Essentials||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic Knowledge of Operating system Windows OS/ MAC OS X