Adobe Experience Manager, formerly known CQ5, offers an inclusive collection of applications for the Web Experience Management. Adobe CQ5 (AEM) – System Administration course from Ramsys InfoTech Solutions will teach students how to create content and how it can be managed and administered by providing complete procedures and information for the proficient management of content, which includes: tagging, employing content tools and importing/exporting content. After completing this course, participants will also get an outline of the AEM files and directory structure.
- Use the Bulk Editor
- Import blog posts
- Import calendar Events
- Subscribe to Calendars
- Configure ExactTarget in AEM
- Track Content Changes Using Task Management
- Produce Accessible Sites and Applications
Users and Groups
- Delete users and groups
- Change user passwords
- Privileges and Permissions
- Replication privileges
- Best practices
- Closed User Groups
|Schedule for Adobe CQ5 (AEM) – System Administration|
|CQ5 (AEM) – System Administration||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Advanced knowledge of Java technology.
- Working experience of operating system or platform on which AEM is installed.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Essential knowledge of networking, HTTP protocol, server specific software, XML, and network design.
- Understanding of Object Oriented principles will be useful, but not required.
- Knowledge of Apache’s Log4J Framework will be useful, but not required.