Implementing IPv6 in your organization's network is just half the job done. Securing IPv6 networks must be on top priority of network administrators and operators. IPv6 Security training from Koenig Solutions aims to equip professionals with skills essential to evaluate and mitigate security implications on IPv6. Participants will learn how IPv6 protocol can be exploited and subsequently protected from malicious intentions.
Course Objectives :
- Understand the security concerns and features of IPv6
- Gain hands-on experience with applications that are used for securing networks against all kind of threats
- Acquire working knowledge of the tools used to attack, to test and to implement security mechanisms to safeguard your network
Course Modules :
- An Introduction to IPv6 Security
- IPv6 Protocol Security Vulnerabilities
- IPv6 Internet Security
- IPv6 Perimeter Security
- Local Network Security
- Hardening IPv6 Network Devices
- IPv6 in action
This course is highly recommended for Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Penetration Testers, Security Administrators, and Security Professionals in general.
With this in-depth training program you will understand the techniques used by attackers to break in to systems, and also learn different ways in which you can prevent such an occurrence. Make sure that no loophole no vulnerability is overlooked and eliminate all possibilities of a potential cyber attack.
|Schedule for IPv6 Security|
|Course#||Course Content||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|IPV6 Security||IPV6 Security||4||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1|
Participants are required to have a good understanding of the IPv4 protocol suite (IPv4, ICMP, etc.) and of related components (routers, firewalls, etc.). Additionally, the attendee is expected to have knowledge about basic IPv4 troubleshooting tools, such as: ping, traceroute, and network protocol analyzers (e.g., tcpdump)