The course on QoS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, execute, and troubleshoot Quality of Service on a network. This course also teaches about the necessary QoS technologies and applications for both Enterprise networks and Service Provider. Successful execution of the methods will have a remarkable impact on critical network application performance. This course helps you in the preparation of Cisco Exam 642-642 QoS.
- Prologue to IP QoS
- The Building Blocks of IP QoS
- Introduction to Modular AutoQoS and QoS CLI
- Congestion Management
- Congestion Avoidance
- Classification and Marking
- Traffic Policing and Shaping
- Link Efficiency Mechanisms
- Best Practices of QoS
- Comprehend the QoS Lab Initialization
- Comprehend the Classification and Use of MQC
- Comprehend the Classification with the use of NBAR
- Configure QoS Pre-Classify
- Configure FIFO queuing on WAN routers
- Configure LLQ on a WAN router
- Queuing on Catalyst Switches
- Monitor DSCP-Based CB-WRED
- Build CB-Policing and analyze the results.
- Build CB-Shaping and analyze the results.
- Configure Class-Based Header Compression
- Monitor link fragmentation and interleaving on a PPP WAN link.
Configure QoS with AutoQoS for VoIP
|Schedule for QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service|
|Course||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|Implementing Cisco Quality of Service||642-642||642-642 QOS||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s)and practice||2||2|