The CompTIA Cloud+ course offers knowledge and skills required for working in a cloud computing environment. This course is intended for IT personnel who need to understand and deliver cloud infrastructures in their organizations. It is recommended for professionals with 2-3 years of work experience in data center administration, IT networking and storage or familiarity with hypervisor technology and server virtualization.
Course Objectives :
This training program will cover the following topics and help participants understand:
- Characteristics and services of cloud environment from a business perspective.
- Types of Cloud from a technical perspective.
- Business value and importance of cloud computing.
- Steps to successfully adopt and implement cloud in an enterprise.
- Changes and impact on IT service delivery management.
- Risks and consequences.
CompTIA Cloud+ certification provides a standard methodology and best practices to securely execute and maintain a cloud deployment. Those planning for a career in this field gain a competitive edge once they're equipped with the practical understanding and proficiency in cloud infrastructure delivery, which is outlined in this course.
CompTIA Cloud+ training also covers various aspects of IT security including implementation, maintenance, delivery of cloud infrastructures; and applying industry best practices of virtualization.
|Schedule for CompTIA Cloud+|
|Course#||Course contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|CompTIA Cloud+||CompTIA Cloud+||CV0-001||CompTIA Cloud+||9||6|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s) and practice||3||3|
- CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA, though CompTIA certifications are not required.
- Have at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage, or data center administration.
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, though vendor-specific certifications in virtualization are not required.