This certification earns you the tag of being familiar with cloud computing concepts. The course grants participants an insight to cloud computing from a commercial and technical aspect. Professionals understand the method of moving to, and managing the cloud.
In order to clear the exam, candidates need to cover following topics:
- Features of cloud services from commercial and technical aspect
- Commercial worth of cloud computing
- Procedure of successful adoption
- Impact of changes made on IT service management environment
- Risks involved and so forth consequences
The exam objectives of CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification were designed by IT entrepreneurs in assistance with the Cloud Credential Council.
Though not mandatory, CompTIA suggests training participants to have around 6 months of work experience in an IT-related environment.
|Schedule for CompTIA Cloud Essentials Training Boot Camp|
|Course #||Course Content||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|CompTIA Cloud Essentials||CompTIA Cloud Essentials||CLO-001||CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam objectives||6||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||3||2|
- At least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.