SharePoint 2010 End User training is for SharePoint professionals working on team sites, libraries, lists and items.
This SharePoint 2010 course explores the new end user features of SharePoint 2010 and several advanced topics for working with SharePoint 2010 sites like:
- SharePoint Server site definitions (Business Intelligence, Search Center, etc.)
- In-depth coverage of Workflows
- My Sites and Social Computing
- Site Administration, Site Customization and Site Collection Administration
Other popular certifications in combination with SharePoint 2010 End User training are:
- MCTS SharePoint 2010 Administrator
- SharePoint Designer 2010
|Schedule for SharePoint 2010 End User|
|Course #||Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|50468B||SharePoint 2010 End User Level 1||3|
|50469B||SharePoint 2010 End User Level 2||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic understanding of websites and preferably SharePoint sites.