This SharePoint 2013 End User course covers both Level-I and Level-II, thus exploring all basic and advanced features of Microsoft SP 2013.
Course Objectives :
Participants will gain skills in the following areas:
- All basic sites (Apps) and lists.
- Assigning basic and advanced permissions.
- Working with My Sites social features and exploring new project and community sites.
- Creating and sending search queries.
- Learn about SharePoint Server site definitions including eDiscovery, Business Intelligence, Search Center, Document Center, Education, etc.
- Utilizing workflows and search schemas
- Site Administration, Site Collection Administration and Site Customization.
This training program is highly recommended for professionals who manage SharePoint sites as Owners or End Users. Also, business users who wish to learn advanced features of SharePoint sites can enroll for this course.
|Schedule for SharePoint 2013 End User|
|Course#||Course Contents||Regular Track
|55050A||SharePoint 2013 End User Level 1||3|
|55052A||SharePoint 2013 End User Level 2||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic undersatanding of Websites and SharePoint sites.