The combo course on SharePoint 2013 Developer Champion from Koenig Solutions includes: SharePoint 2013 Administration, Development and End user, which is designed for professionals who are eager to get familiar with the all features of SharePoint: configuration, administration, end user and Developer.
The course begins with the configuration, installation, and administration during which students will learn about the installation and configuration of SharePoint environment so that it can be used by the end users.
The course then moves on to introduce SharePoint from the perspective of End User. End user will learn: ediscovery, My Site social features, Document Search, Center, Education basic sites, and advanced permissions. After getting this part, a variety of settings in Development for SharePoint will be taught from End Users perspective. At this part, participants will learn all the knowledge and skills needed to devise and modify the features in SharePoint 2013.
On completion of this course, participants will be well versed with three major parts of SharePoint 2013:
- SharePoint Administration and Configuration
- SharePoint End User
- SharePoint 2013 Development.
From the perspective of Certifications, participants will get MCSD SharePoint as well certifications that credit towards MCSE SharePoint.
The following modules are covered in this special training program:
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 End User Level 1
- SharePoint 2013 End User Level 2
- Develop ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications
- Develop Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Develop Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
|Schedule for SharePoint 2013 Developer Champion|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|20331B||Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013||70-331||Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013||5|
|55050A||SharePoint 2013 End User Level 1||-||-||3|
|55052A||SharePoint 2013 End User Level 2||-||-||3|
|20486B||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||70-486||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||5|
|20488B||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions||70-488||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions||5|
|20489B||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions||70-489||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s)and practice||9|
Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, SharePoint 2010, Understanding of SharePoint Sites and web sites, Working knowledge of VS 2010, 2012 to develop solutions, A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication