The SharePoint 2013 course is designed for power users who work within its technology environment. This training program from Koenig Solutions will provide deep insights into the essential and key skills required to become a SharePoint administrator for site collections.
Course Objectives :
After successfully completing this course, participants will gain the following skills:
- Designing and implementing a company's portal structure including sites, pages, libraries and lists
- Understanding the role of security and access privileges in this technology infrastructure deployment
- Implementing consistency guidelines for creating the company's portal so that is helps in the day-to-day general administration of content.
- Using themes and web parts available to enhance the design and improve content on the company's portal.
- Understanding the significance of governance for planning and management of future growth.
- Identifying different options to integrate data from various systems while preserving the existing data available.
- Understanding the role played by social networking in company's IT deployment and its corresponding impact on collaboration.
This latest and highly in-demand training is ideal for SharePoint site collection administrators or site administrators and power users who need to work with such an infrastructure.
|Schedule for SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration|
|Course #||Course Contents||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|55033||SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration||5||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1||1|
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory sharepoint 2013