Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Course from Ramsys Solutions provides you in-depth knowledge of not only the core concepts but also advanced solutions for this server deployment. The course aims to impart skills on configuring and managing SharePoint Server 2013 while getting acquainted with considerations, guidelines and best practices to be followed in order to optimize performance. Advanced areas covered in this training program include service application architecture, high availability, social computing, business intelligence, content management, disaster recovery etc.
The core teachings of this course will encompass the following :
- Core Solutions for MS SharePoint Server 2013
- Advanced Solutions for MS SharePoint Server 2013 Course Objectives
Course Objectives :
- Installing and configuring SharePoint Server 2013
- Designing logical, physical and information architectures
- Creating web applications, service applications and site collections
- Managing users, accessing privileges and permissions
- Configuring and managing Business Connectivity Services, Business Intelligence, social computing features etc.
- Optimizing search experience for enterprise users
- Developing and implementing a governance plan
- Performing upgrades or migrating to SharePoint 2013
This SharePoint 2013 Training is designed for experienced IT professionals who wish to gain knowledge of using SharePoint in data center or cloud. Also, BAAs or Business Application Administrators who wish to manage projects in SharePoint.
|Schedule for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|20331||Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013||70-331||Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013||5|
|20332||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013||70-332||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, Sharepoint 2010