Course Objectives :
Students enrolled for this course will get to develop a plethora of skills using HTML 5. Some of the course objectives are listed below:
- Managing Application Life Cycle
- Understanding the fundamentals of underlying platform
- Using and managing the states of an application, such as, app state, session state and persist state
- Testing and debugging touch based applications in HTML 5
- Publishing applications
- Designing User Interfaces using HTML 5
- Configuring HTML tags to display text, graphics, audio, video and other content.
- Configuring tags to organize forms and content for inputs and validation.
- Formatting User Interfaces using CSS
- Understanding CSS concepts
- Arranging content for graphic user interface using CSS
- Creating HTML APIs
- Accessing operating system resources such as memory resources or hardware capabilities
This MTA HTML 5 training does not require prior experience. Therefore, all those aspiring IT professionals can also get themselves enrolled for this basic training in HTML 5 to give a jumpstart to their IT career.
|Schedule for HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals|
|40375A||HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals||98-375||HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||2|