This course from Koenig aims to upgrade your knowledge and certification from MCPD Windows Developer to MCSD in Windows Store Apps using C#. Developers can use this knowledge to advance their expertise and develop modern applications for Windows Store using C#. The MCSD Training imparts a combination of development and design skills, that also focuses on Expression Blend Tools and Visual Studio. Not only that, participants will learn how to optimize their apps and differentiate them from other apps in the market.
Course Objectives :
The course covers the following topics:
- Designing the user interface structure and layout using XAML
- Managing the navigation in your application
- Handling files and streams
- Implementing AppBar, layout controls, tiles and toast notifications, contracts such as Share, Settings, Search and Print.
- Adding animation and transitions to the app
- Working with Push Notification Service
- Adding capability to capture media with microphone and camera
- Implementing advanced methods for accessing files and data
- Understanding and managing Windows authentication as well as web authentication for Windows Store apps
- Using profiling and tracing tools and APIs for diagnosing issues and monitoring app behavior
The MCSD Training is ideal for developers with one year of experience in creating applications and those who wish to create attractive Metro Style apps for Windows 8.
|Schedule for Upgrade MCPD Windows Developer 4 to MCSD Windows Store Apps using C#|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Regular Track
|20484C||Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#||70-484||5||3|
|20485C||Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#||70-485||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3||3|
- Must have done MCPD Windows Developer 4.0