Nowadays, customers expect great quality and interactive consumer applications that perfectly gel with their line of business. Developers cannot rely on one single technology to fulfill the ever expanding requirements of their customers. Ramsys Solutions offers an innovative solution for those who are still contemplating for technology they should aim to acquire expertise in. Our MCSD Combo Course is the answer to this confusion.
With Visual Studio 2012, developers now have a potent weapon to use a single complete solution to devise modern and interactive web based or windows store applications that integrate seamlessly with data driven services. Our innovative course is a combination of the following:
- MCSD: Web Applications: This certification is for web developers who wish to gain skills in creating modern applications using HTML5, CSS3, Azure and MVC.
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps: Develop immersive and rich looking Metro Style Apps for Windows App Store that runs on Windows 8.1 Platform. This certification establishes you as an expert who possesses the ability to design attractive applications that are pleasing to the user's eye. There are two paths to achieve this credential, and our combo course covers both these channels:
- Using C# and XAML
Earning an MCSD status helps developers build expertise to create future apps and also gives them a competitive edge in this cut throat industry.
This intensive combo course encompasses the following training modules:
- Programming in C#
- Essentials of Developing Windows Metro Style Apps with C#
- Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#
- Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications
- Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
|Schedule for MCSD Bouquet (web, windows store apps)|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|20483B||Programming in C#||70-483||Programming in C#||5|
|20484C||Essentials of Developing Windows Metro Style Apps with C#||70-484||Essentials of Developing Windows Metro Style Apps with C#||5|
|20485C||Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#||70-485||Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#||5|
|20486B||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||70-486||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||5|
|20487B||Developing Windows Azure and Web Services||70-487||Developing Windows Azure and Web Services||5|
|ECSP .NET||EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP) .NET||312-93||EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||13|
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 1 or more years of experience in creating applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience in creating Web Windows client applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience in using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.