MCSD Web Applications Certification from Koenig Solutions will introduce participants to a whole new world of designing dynamic applications. Customers today have high expectations from applications in terms of utility as well as interactivity. Using Visual Studio you can also create modern applications that integrate seamlessly with data services.
This MCSD Web Application training will cover the following exams which you need to qualify to earn this prominent certification:
- Exam 70-486: Developing MVC Web Applications using ASP.NET 4.5 - Create and manage advanced web applications using MVC that address functional requirements of the business model.
- Exam 70-487: Developing Web Services and Windows Azure - Learn how to design and create services that can access data remotely and learn to deploy those services onto hybrid environments such as Windows Azure.
Consumer applications need to be flexible and interactive, thus keeping application developers on their toes all the time. With this MCSD Web Application course, developers can make the most of Visual Studio 2012 integrated platform to build immersive applications using latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, MVC and Azure.
This highly engaging MCSD course is ideal for programmers, application developers or web developers who wish to expand their career horizons by creating unique apps and gain a competitive edge in the industry.
|Schedule for MCSD: Web Applications|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|20486B||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||70-486||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||5|
|20487B||Developing Windows Azure and Web Services||70-487||Developing Windows Azure and Web Services||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||5|
Note: You can substitute Exam 70-483: Programming in C# for Exam 70-480.
Programmers/Developers with the following qualifications can enroll for this course:
Minimum 1-2 years experience with HTML programming in an object oriented environment.
Knowledge in the following areas is also desirable:
- Manage events and program flow
- Use jQuery for data collection and data validation
- Asynchronous threading and programming
- Use variables, expressions and operators
- Work with arrays and collections
- Use of decision and iteration statements
- Use of prototypes and methods
- Error and exception handling