MCSD: Windows Store Apps using C# will cover the following -
- C# Programming: Gear up to write apps in C# by getting prepared in managing program flow, creating and using various value types, securing and debugging apps, and implementing data access mechanisms.
- Essentials of Developing Windows Apps in C#: Learn A to Z of designing and developing Windows Store Apps including their layout, user interface, structure, and display and style templates. Also manage data security of Win Apps in this module.
- Advanced Metro Style Windows App Development with C#: Develop advanced metro style applications with better interactivity using advanced features such as multimedia, sensor properties, GPS and enhanced user interface.
So make the most of this opportunity and demonstrate your capability in developing fast and fluid apps that run across devices and boost the user experience manifold.
|Schedule for MCSD: Windows Store Apps using C#|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|20483B||Programming in C#||70-483||Programming in C#||5|
|20484C||Essentials of Developing Windows store Apps using C#||70-484||Essentials of Developing Windows Metro Style Apps with C#||5|
|20485C||Advanced Windows Store App Development using C#||70-485||Advanced Metro Style App Development using C#||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||5|
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 1 or more years of experience creating applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience creating Windows client applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.