The MCSE: SQL Server 2012 Data Platform from Koenig Solutions is for those IT professionals who wish to build expertise in enterprise scale on-premise or cloud data solutions. This course is apt for database professionals with an inclination to design and build enterprise database solutions. The certification will make you adept at formulating plans and design database structure, servers, storage and objects.
Course Objectives :
- Design, Install, Configure and Maintain Microsoft database environment
- Implement and troubleshoot database objects
- Query SQL 2012 Server
- Administration of SQL Server 2012 database
- Implement data warehouse with SQL 2012 server
- Design solutions for SQL 2012 database
- Querying in MS SQL 2012 Server
- Administering Database with MS SQL 2012 Server
- Implementation of Data Warehouse in MS SQL 2012 Server
- Developing Databases in SQL 2012 Server
- Design SQL Server 2012 Database Solutions
Taking this course from Koenig will help you gain proficiency in core technology skills through hands on lab experience, simulation techniques and real world application. This instructor led training allows students to directly apply classroom learning to actual workplace environment. Successfully completing this course can earn you both levels of MS SQL 2012 certification - MCSA as well as MCSE.
|Schedule for MCSE: SQL Server 2012 Data Platform|
|Course #||Course Content||Exam #||Exam||
|10774||Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||70-461||Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||6|
|10775||Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||70-462||Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||6|
|10777||Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012||70-463||Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012||5|
|10776||Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||70-464||Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||6|
|20465||Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012||70-465||Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||9|
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.