The UPG MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure course from Koenig Solutions offers expert guidance for planning and deployment of desktops using various technologies such as MDT (MS Deployment Tool kit) etc. Apart from that, students get trained on desktop security and monitoring desktop performance.
Course Objectives :
This course provides the requisite knowledge and skills to create, deploy and maintain physical and virtual management infrastructure for applications in the latest version of Windows Server. Students also get trained on how to create, install and run applications for Windows Enterprise not only in a virtual and physical environment, but also in the cloud. The course objectives are as follows:
- Evaluate and establish options for desktop deployment.
- Implementation of a desktop security plan.
- Management of images for desktop operating system.
- Implementation of user state migration.
- Deployment of desktops using MS Deployment Tool kit.
- Deployment of desktops with System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- Planning and implementation of infrastructure services for remote desktops.
- Management of enterprise desktops virtualization.
- Execute updates infrastructure for enterprise desktop support.
- Protection of enterprise desktops and preventing data theft or malware.
- Monitor the health and performance of desktop infrastructure.
The MCSE Desktop Infrastructure training and certification mainly focuses on the deployment and maintenance of desktops that allows consistent, reliable and flexible access to enterprise services. Primarily, it provides IT professional's skills that enable them to provide data access anywhere and on any device, all the while maintaining compliance and security. This prestigious certification validates your expertise in application virtualization, desktop virtualization, and remote desktop services.
|Schedule for MCITP/SA to MCSE 2012: Desktop Infrastructure|
|Course #||Course Content||Exam #||Exam||
|20417||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012||70-417||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012||5|
|20415||Implementing a desktop Infrastructure||70-415||Implementing a desktop Infrastructure||5|
|20416||Implementing Desktop application Environments||70-416||Implementing Desktop application Environments||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||5|
- Basic Knowledge of Computer, like Protocols [TCP/IP], general networking concepts, etc