Ramsys Solutions offers this upgrade course which is designed for those who wish to update their technical knowledge from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012. The course offers insights to the new features of Windows Server 2012 networking infrastructure, management, storage, Hyper-V, access control, identity federation and high availability. Specific technologies to be covered include Microsoft Online Backup, Dynamic Access Control, Failover Clustering and changes in Hyper-V and Active Directory.
Course Objectives :
- Implementation of server migration and upgrades.
- Designing automated strategy for server installation.
- Planning and implementation of server infrastructure deployment.
- Planning and implementation of storage services.
- Designing and implementation of a DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) solution.
- Designing and maintenance of IP address solution.
- Designing network protection and VPN solutions.
- Designing and implementation of domain infrastructure.
- Designing and implementation of branch office infrastructure.
- Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Monitor and Maintain Windows 2012 server
- Manage Server 2012 with PowerShell 3.0
- Manage Server 2012 Storage
- Implementation of Network Services
- Implementation of DirectAccess
- Implementation of Failover Clustering
- Implementation of Hyper-V
- Implementation of Failover Clustering along with Hyper-V
- Implementation of DAC (Dynamic Access Control)
- Implementation of Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementation of ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
The course specifically targets individuals who wish to learn skills to design, create, manage and operate a high end data center. To efficiently run a modern data center in-depth knowledge of virtualization, systems management, identity management, networking and storage is a must. Therefore, this course will equip you with the essentials of delivering a highly efficient data center.
|Schedule for Upg MCITP/SA to MCSE 2012: Server Infrastructure|
|Course #||Course Content||Exam #||Exam||
|Super Fast Track
|20417||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012||70-417||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012||5||3||2|
|20413||Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure||70-413||Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure||5||3||2|
|20414||Implementing an Advance Server Infrastructure||70-414||Implementing an Advance Server Infrastructure||5||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||5||4||4|
- Basic Knowledge of Computer, like Protocols[TCP/IP], general networking concepts.