MCSE Communication is an expert level course for IT consultants and telecommunications professionals who are responsible for maintaining a consistent unified communications infrastructure in an organization. This course validates your expertise in efficiently managing Lync Server 2013.
In order to obtain an MCSE Communications certification, you need to qualify the following exams:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012: Learn to install, configure and implement Windows Server 2012 successfully in an enterprise environment.
- Administer Windows Server 2012: This module will cover all administration activities required to successfully manage Windows Server 2012.
- Configure Advanced Services in Windows Server 2012: Here you will learn essential skills to become an expert at provisioning even advanced services available in Windows Server.
- Core Solutions in Microsoft Lync Server 2013: Learn how to plan, design, configure and deploy Lync Server 2013 along with an understanding of its core features.
- Enterprise Voice and Online Services in MS Lync Server 2013: This course teaches a professional how to configure enterprise online and voice solutions including VoIP services, network services and online hybrid solutions for Lync 2013.
MCSE Communication training from Koenig will cover all these modules in great depth so that participants are successfully able to translate enterprise needs to technical aspects of designing a UC solution once they complete this qualification.
|Schedule for MCSE: Communication|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)||Fast Track (days)||Super Fast Track (days)|
|20410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012||70-410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012||5||3||2|
|20411||Administering Windows Server 2012||70-411||Administering Windows Server 2012||5||3||2|
|20412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services||70-412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services||5||3||2|
|20336B||Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013||70-336||Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013||5||3||2|
|20337||Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013||70-337||Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013||5||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||8||6||6|
- Lync 2010, Active Directory