The comprehensive course on A+ N+ MCSA 2012 is a combination of various relevant training modules and the certifications covered in this integrated course include:
- In order to get the CompTIA A+ certification, students need to pass two exams:
- The module on CompTIA A+ 220-801 includes the basics of: computer technology, networking, laptops hardware, and configuration of PCs.
- The module on CompTIA A+ 220-802 includes the knowledge and skills needed to configure and set up PC operating systems, and configuration of network connectivity and email for mobile operating systems Apple iOS and Android.
- The module on CompTIA Network+ N10-005 will educate you about the introduction to computer networking for business professionals. It will teach you how to troubleshoot, protect, set up, manage and build up necessary network infrastructure.
- After getting an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification, students will be able to become certified for a position as a computer support specialist or a network systems administrator.
The following modules are covered in this special training program:
- CompTIA A+ Essential
- CompTIa A+ Practicals
- Official CompTia Curriculum
- Configuration and Installation of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Administration of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configuration of Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2
|Schedule for Microsoft System Administrator|
|Course||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|-||CompTIA A+ Essential||220-801||CompTIA A+ Essentials (2012)||6||4|
|-||CompTIa A+ Practicals||220-802||CompTIA A+ Practical Application (2012)|
|-||Official CompTia Network+||N10-005||-||4||3|
|20410D||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2||70-410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2||5||3|
|20411D||Administering Windows Server 2012 R2||70-411||Administering Windows Server 2012 R2||5||3|
|20412D||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2||70-412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s)and practice||9||8|
- Basic computer knowledge.