Windows Server 2012 R2 is the core of Microsoft's Cloud vision that integrates global scale cloud infrastructure into your enterprise IT. MCSA Windows Server 2012 Training introduces users to various new capabilities in storage, networking, virtualization, VDI, information access, protection etc.
Course Objectives :
This MCSA certification will not only covers the essentials of the latest version of Windows Server, but also take you through complete administration and advanced services of it.
Following are the learning objectives of this course:
- Installing, configuring and implementing a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure
- Implementing and administering Active Directory Domain Services
- Incorporating identity management, federated services, rights management, certification services and business continuity.
- Implementing features such as IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, local storage, group policy etc.
- Using Hyper-V to incorporate server virtualization
- Managing User and service accounts
- Implementing Network Access Protection, Network Policy Server, encryption, and advanced auditing
- Managing remote access, file services and updates
- Implementing advanced services such as Dynamic Access Control, Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering and disaster recovery.
This Windows Server 2012 Course is ideal for those professionals who wish to work as a computer support specialist, network or system administrators, so that you can add more value to your business and reduce IT costs.
|Schedule for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2|
|20410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2||70-410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2||5|
|20411||Administering Windows Server 2012 R2||70-411||Administering Windows Server 2012 R2||5|
|20412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2||70-412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||5|
- Basic Knowledge of Networking