Windows 8.1 is a step ahead in the highly engaging world of Windows 8. This new release offers mobile apps for business, MS Office productivity, and allows a great searching and browsing experience while making it possible to access data from anywhere on any device. This Windows 8.1 Training will walk you through all the latest features and enhancements that make this version all the more attractive for users.
This course aims to introduce you to all the latest capabilities of Windows 8.1. Some of these are listed below:
- Attractive and ultra modern business tablets with superior productivity apps and features such as improved navigation and boot to desktop, greatly enhance the user's experience.
- New and improved mobile apps for enterprise use that allow you to develop, deploy and manage it more efficiently.
- Increased mobility features such as broadband functionality, Miracast wireless display and NFC powered 'tap to pair' etc allows users to connect with Windows devices anytime,anywhere so that they don't have to compromise on productivity.
- BYOD support for mobile users allows optimization of available infrastructure and management investments.
- Enterprise grade security capabilities such as biometrics supported user authentication and remote enterprise data removal, ensure that business data is encrypted and can be deleted remotely.
|Schedule for MCSA: Windows 8.1|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|20687D||Configuring Windows 8.1||70-687||Configuring Windows 8.1||5|
|20688||Supporting Windows 8.1||70-688||Supporting Windows 8.1||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Networking fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Client fundamentals