Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 gives the flexibility to tailor deployment as per organization's needs and a simplified way to help keep e-mail continuously available for users.
Users can access their communications - e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, from virtually any platform or web-browser.
Exchange 2010 helps to better protect company's communications and e-mail through centrally managed information control capabilities
MCTS Exchange Server 2010 course will provide knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. It will also provide guidelines, best practices and considerations that will help you optimize a Exchange Server deployment.
If you possess knowledge of OCS 2007, you will also learn how to integrate OCS 2007 with Exchange, such that whether you dial an extension or send an e-mail message, as long as the recipient has an Internet connection he will receive the message.
Other popular Microsoft certifications in combination with this Exchange Server 2010 training:
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Windows Server 2008
- MCTS: Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 (OCS)
Specialized Microsoft certifications after this Exchange Server 2010 course:
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- Managing System Center Operations Manager 2007
|Schedule for MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring|
|10135||Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010||70-662||TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||2|
- Active Directory services in Microsoft Windows Server™ 2008.
- Exchange older versions (Opt