This course provides an introduction to the C# language 4.0 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (through Visual Studio 2010). This course is designed for intermediate-level developers or those who want to learn how to work in the .NET Framework using C#. This course includes the recently released Entity Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Data Services, Microsoft Sync Framework and ADO.NET. It is designed to demonstrate best practices and design for all their data access solutions.
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
|Schedule for MCTS : Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010 Boot Camp Training|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|10266A||Programming C# using .Net Framework 4.0||70-516||TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4||5|
|10265A||Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s) and practice||3|
- Knowledge of .Net Framework, preferably version 2.0 or higher.