This courses helps the participants gain knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Visual Studio 2010. It starts with SOA, then moves to the service development Life Cycle, hosting, including AppFabric, then to Messaging, Transactions, Queues, Error Handling and extensible security Model.
The course also introduces a variety of advanced topics. WCF is one of the most powerful distributed technologies, but it is quite simple to use.
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
- Knowledge of .Net Framework, preferably version 3.5 / Visual Studio 2008.
- Knowledge of SOA, service architecture.