MCPD: Windows Developer 4.0 training builds the skills that are necessary to deploy, build, optimize, and operate applications successfully by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
This is the much awaited .NET certification on the latest version of .NET Framework 4.0 (Visual Studio 2010).
MCPD: Windows Developer 4.0 training course is for developers who build rich Windows client applications for the Windows Forms platform by using the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 involving Data Access technologies, Communication Foundation, and other advanced features.
Other popular certifications in combination with MCPD: Windows Developer 4 training boot camp are:
- MCPD: Web Developer 4
- MCPD: Azure Developer 4
- MCPD Web Developer 4
- MCPD Windows Developer 4
- MCTS Web Application Development with Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- MCTS: Windows Application Development with .NET 4.0
- MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
|Schedule for MCPD Windows Developer 4 Boot Camp Training|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|10266||Programming with C# using Microsoft .Net 4.0||-||-||5|
|10262||Developing Windows Application with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010||70-511||TS: Windows Application Development with .Net 4.0||5|
|10263||Developing Windows Communication Foundation Application with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010||70-513||TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with .Net 4.0||3|
|10265||Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010||70-516||TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .Net Framework 4||5|
|-||Designing and Developing Windows Applications using Microsoft .Net Framework 4*||70-518||PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||7|
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, preferably 3.5 or higher.
- Knowledge of SOA, Service Applications.
- Understanding of Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Knowledge or Experience of Development Life Cycle of Windows Client Applications.