Being part of MS Office 2013 suite, Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 is a feature-packed presentation program that allows business users to quickly create dynamic presentations and deliver them with greater impact to an audience. This training program provides a comprehensive look at the features and functionalities of PowerPoint that are frequently used most frequently by the users.
Course Objectives :
- Creating and managing presentations: Customize and format slides using slide masters, options and views.
- Inserting and formatting slides and/or shapes: Insert, format, order and group shapes and slides.
- Creating content for slides: Insert and format text, charts, tables, images, media, SmartArt etc. Also learn to import content from external sources to your presentation.
- Implementing animation and transitions: Set timing for transition and animation.
- Managing multiple presentations: Merge content from various presentations, track changes and resolve issues, secure and share presentations.
This PowerPoint 2013 training is intended not only for corporate users, but also for students and instructors who need to use visual aids to convey information. PowerPoint presentations can be used to create impressive marketing material, product plans, reports and complex slideshows. You also learn to jump within slides, move back and forth, mark up and drill down, etc.
Ramsys Infotech Solutions runs the training in Accra-Ghana and with a number of our affiliate across the continent
|Schedule for Microsoft Excel 2013|
|Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|Microsoft Office Excel 2013||77-420||Excel 2013||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||2||2|
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic File Management Skills like navigating to Folders and files on Windows OS.