Upgrading to MCSA Windows 8 training from Ramsys Infotech Solutions is for IT professionals who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills to Windows 8 from Windows 7. You will get acquainted with the new functionalities and features of Windows 8 and its associated cloud services and administration tools. These include installation, configuration, activation, migration and upgrades to the Windows 8 operating system.
Course Objectives :
Taking up the Upgrading to Windows 8 course will make you skilled in the following areas of using Windows 8:
- Preparing and planning for Windows 8 installation.
- Installing Windows 8 on systems running on older versions of operating system.
- Manage Windows 8 using administration tools, Windows PowerShell, Windows Intune and Group Policy.
- Execute an application strategy to implement Windows 8.
- Configuring and controlling applications, Internet Explorer, and application compatibility
- Facilitating remote access to Windows 8 using DirectAccess and Virtual Private Networks.
- Employing and managing storage for Windows 8 with SkyDrive and BitLocker.
- Recovering from different types of failures encountered while using Windows 8.
- Implementing VHD and Client Hyper-V in Windows 8 and using it for legacy applications.
- Using the VHD feature boot for testing various online features available in Windows 8.
|Schedule for Upg Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8.1 from Windows 7|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)||Fast Track (days)|
|20689D||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8||70-689||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8||3||2|
|Balance Daysfor day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||2||2|
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
- MCSA : Windows 7