Microsoft Office 365 Training for IT Administrators Training lets enterprise users get the best Office solutions for creating professional content, connecting and sharing securely with peers, and managing mailbox for collaboration. It is a cloud based service that allows users to interact like never before. It also offers HD Video Conferencing, Site Mailboxes and other management tools such as data loss prevention, rights management, enterprise level security, compliance, control, and eDiscovery.
Course Objectives :
This course covers all the latest features and functionalities of this Microsoft product. Participants will get to learn the following:
- Experience productivity on the go - with ability to stream all your personal settings and documents instantly on your Windows devices.
- Drag and drop documents from desktop directly to the Site Mailbox , which provides your team secure access to business information wherever they are. It also has the ability to synchronize with SharePoint.
- Data Loss Prevention capability intelligently identifies, monitors, and protects sensitive data using deep content analysis. It also alerts users about policy violations if sensitive information is being sent.
- The new eDiscovery feature identifies, extracts and analyzes information from SharePoint, Exchange and Lync. Archive your data securely and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
Learn about all this and more in this progressive MS Office 365 Training and always stay in control of your business no matter where you are.
|Schedule for Microsoft Office 365 for IT Administrators|
|Microsoft Office 365 for IT Administrators||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- basic system administration, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync