Configuration and management of a Microsoft Exchange Server version 2013 just got easier with this Exchange 2013 course from Ramsys. Exchange 2013 is a messaging platform from Microsoft that offers mailbox solutions, scheduling and various other tools for messaging applications and collaboration. Optimize the performance of your Exchange Server messaging environment by applying the best practices and guidelines taught in this course. Students will gain immense knowledge on planning, installing and managing MS Exchange infrastructure including client access, mailbox roles and message transport.
Course Objectives :
Students will be able to do the following once they complete this Exchange 2013 training:
- Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2013.
- Deploying and configuring a mailbox server and roles.
- Formulating and monitoring recipient objects available in MS Exchange Server.
- Deploying and managing Client Access servers.
- Configuring client connectivity for MS Exchange.
- Configuration of messaging transport.
- Implementing and ensuring high availability.
- Planning and employing disaster recovery mechanisms in Exchange Server 2013.
- Configuring options for message security.
- Employing administrative auditing and security for MS Exchange.
- Troubleshooting for errors and monitoring the MS Exchange Server 2013.
The MS Exchange Server 2013 training is ideal for IT professionals who wish to be messaging administrators at the enterprise level. Additionally, helpdesk professionals, network and system administrators can also join this course to gain in-depth knowledge on MS Exchange Server 2013.
|Schedule for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|20341B||Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013||70-341||Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013||5|
|20342B||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013||70-342||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory.