Lync 2013 training from Ramsys is an added asset in every IT professional's resume since it introduces them to an all new world of unified communications. This Lync Server 2013 course provides core expertise in formulating, designing, configuration, deployment and administration of the latest Lync Server solution. The training modules for this course focus on the Lync 2013 features of Enterprise Unified Communications with emphasis on migrating and coexisting with legacy communication systems.
Course Objectives :
Once the course is completed, the students will gain proficiency in the following areas:
- Understanding the features of Lync 2013 and its user scenarios.
- Understanding the server and client system architecture of MS Lync Server 2013
- Deployment of Lync Server 2013 effectively.
- Using the Planning tool for MS Lync Server 2013
- Planning, Designing, and Using Site Topology
- Effectively using management interfaces of Lync 2013.
- Designing and deployment of unified communications such as dial-in or audio/video web conferencing, instant messages, Persistent Chat, and EDGE services.
- Configuring and deploying Monitoring and Archiving Services.
- Efficiently employ the data backup and restore tools for Lync Server 2013
- Understanding how to use troubleshooting tools to solve issues in a Lync 2013 set-up.
This Lync Server 2013 training is a must for IT and telecom consulting professionals who are required to skillfully translate the requirements of their business into technically designed architecture for UC solutions.
|Schedule for Microsoft Lync Server 2013|
|Course #||Course Content||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|20336B||Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013||70-336||Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013||5||3|
|20337B||Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013||70-337||Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||3||3|
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, Sql.