Organizations are becoming increasingly conscious of maintaining IT security nowadays. Given the number of threats and attacks plaguing the online world, it is surely a wise decision to take. Windows Security 2012 training from Koenig Solutions as it can help you gain essential skills in securing Windows infrastructure of an organization, thus making you one of the most desired IT professionals in the industry today.
Windows Security 2012 course imparts the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities requireding securing Microsoft Windows Servers and networks easily. Windows infrastructure hardening is also gaining popularity as a mandatory security measure to achieve the desired protection level.
Course Objectives :
Participants will be introduced to the following concepts in detail during the course of this security training:
- Introduction to Windows Server 2012
- General concepts of Security, Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Management
- Encryption and Cryptography
- General Attacks and Countermeasures
- Security Mechanisms in Server 2012
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Security Server Roles
- Security Storage
- Securing by Authentication
- Securing Communication
- Security Policies
- Securing Networks
- Protection from Malware
This Windows Security 2012 course is specifically designed to provide Information Security professionals with practical skills and in-depth knowledge to tightly secure enterprise networks. The course is ideal for system administrators or security audit professionals who are responsible for maintaining Windows Infrastructure security in their organizations.
|Schedule for Windows Security 2012|
|Windows Security 2012||6||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1|
- An understanding of infrastructure management
- It’s recommended that students have MCTS certification on server or client technologies