This instructor-led course provides students with the necessary knowledge to develop Scorecards and Dashboards using PerformancePoint 2010 in their own work environment.
The PerformancePoint 2010 Training course covers:
- Design theory
- Different types of dashboards
- Planning, deployment and security
- First class objects such as Indicators, KPIs, Filters, Data Sources
- Interconnecting first class objects into scorecards
- Combining scorecards into dashboards
- Peripheral knowledge to enhance design experience
- Overview of the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack
- Basic understanding of hosting services for PerformancePoint 2010 which is SharePoint 2010
- MDX queries and
- SQL Server Analysis Services
The PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer Training course is intended for Power Users, Developers and IT Professionals who will be involved with the design, development and maintenance of actionable performance measurements as displayed in a scorecard and dashboard.
|Schedule for PerformancePoint 2010 Designing and Implementing Scorecards and Dashboards Training Boot Camp|
|Course #||Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|50465||PerformancePoint 2010 Designing and Implementing Scorecards and Dashboards||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, and practice||1|
Before attending this course, students should have:
- An understanding of the benefits of business intelligence.