This course will teach students how to plan and set up Windows Server infrastructure in virtual, physical, and cloud environments. After completing this course, you will be to comprehend different deployment techniques and methodologies, as well as wide-ranging imaging practice and configuration.
Audience: This course is best suited for IT professionals who are interested in developing skills and knowledge with Windows Server deployments.
Course Objectives :
- Plan a Windows Server Implementation
- Install Windows Server
- Configure and Manage Servers Remotely
- Plan Windows Server deployment
- Set up Windows Server from local media
- Manage and configure servers remotely
- Execute a suitable volume licensing strategy
- Employ the Windows ADK to perform server deployment
- Illustrate how to employ image files in the deployment process
- Work with unattended answer files
- Prepare to Migrate to the Storage and File Services Role
- Migrate to the Storage and File Services Role
|Schedule for Deploying and Migrating Windows Servers|
|Course #||Course Contents||Regular Track
|10974B||Deploying and Migrating Windows Servers||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1|
- Knowledge of Windows, ADDS/WSUS/DHCP/Hyper-V.