This Microsoft Official course will provide you with the hands-on practice and instruction provisioning storage requirements and meeting high accessibility needs with Windows Server and Windows Server R2. Students will get to learn about traditional storage topologies: Direct Attached Storage, Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage, and bus technologies. Students will also get to: manage and create VHD with the use of Windows PowerShell, resize a Volume, and transform VHD from the .vhd Format to the .vhdx Format.
- Basic Storage Technologies and Components
- High Availability in Windows Server
- Disks and Volumes with Windows Server
- Manage Server Roles and Clustering Resources
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement Failover Clustering
- Storage Infrastructure Management with Virtual Machine Manager
- Implement Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Implement Network Load Balancing Clusters
- Cloud-Based Storage and High Availability
|Schedule for Storage and High Availability with Windows Server|
|Course #||Course Contents||Regular Track
|10971A||Storage and High Availability with Windows Server||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Windows Client in an Enterprise environment,basic local storage concepts and technologies,Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.