The MCSE Server Infrastructure certification allows professionals to swiftly respond to changing requirements of an enterprise's IT infrastructure. This course offers essential skills required to design and develop comprehensive server infrastructure solutions. Participants enrolled for this course gain expertise in core concepts of storage, networking, virtualization, systems management, and identity management.
Course Objectives :
The MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012 Training covers the following topics:
- Planning server migrations and upgrades
- Planning and executing a server deployment
- Designing and managing an address management solution and IP configuration
- Designing and executing name resolution
- Designing and deploying Active Directory Domain Services forest infrastructure.
- Designing and deploying organizational unit infrastructure
- Designing and executing a GPO (Group Policy Object) strategy
- Planning and deploying storage, file services, network access services, and network protection.
- Understanding the considerations to successfully implement and maintain an enterprise data center.
- Using System Center 2012 to successfully execute a virtualization strategy.
- Planning, deploying and managing virtual machines.
- Planning and executing a strategy for server monitoring
- Planning and implementing high availability for applications and files
- Using failover clustering to implement highly available infrastructure
- Implementing strategies for business continuity, Public Key Infrastructure, Identity Federation Infrastructure, and Information Rights Management Infrastructure. The MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012 Course is recommended for IT professionals who are responsible for maintaining a Windows Server 2012 enterprise infrastructure.
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|20410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2||70-410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2||5||3||2|
|20411||Administering Windows Server 2012 R2||70-411||Administering Windows Server 2012 R2||5||3||2|
|20412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2||70-412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2||5||3||2|
|20413||Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure||70-413||Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure||5||3||2|
|20414||Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure||70-414||Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure||5||3||2|
- A+, N+