Active Directory Services with Windows 2012 R2 training program provides core skills to protect and manage data access information, simplify identity infrastructure deployment and management to provide secure data access to users from anywhere.
Course Objectives :
Students enrolled for this class will cover the following topics in detail:
- Conducting identity management using available solutions and addressing different scenarios.
- Deploying and administering Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2012.
- Securing an AD DS deployment.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and managing business continuity in AD DS services.
- Implementing AD DS sites, and configuring and managing replication
- Implementing and administering GPOs.
- Managing user settings in GPOs.
- Securing and provisioning data access using features such as Workplace Join, Dynamic Access Control, and Work Folders
- Implementing hierarchy for certification authority (CA) using AD CS and managing CAs.
- Using certificates.
- Implementing and administering AD RMS and AD FS.
- Deploying Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Configuring and administering AD LDS (Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services).
This AD Services with Windows 2012 R2 Course is highly recommended for system administrators, infrastructure administrators, AD DS administrators and IT professionals who wish to further build their expertise in Active Directory for Windows Server 2012.
|Schedule for Active Directory Services with Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Course#||Course Contents||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|10969B||Active Directory Services with Windows Server||5||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1||1|
- Basic knowledge of ADDS, DNS,DHCP and Hyper-V