This course allows participants to learn networking fundamentals and tasks required to simplify network management and deliver services efficiently and reliably in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. Networking with Windows Server 2012R2 training also covers automating and consolidating networking processes to help users connect to IT resources more easily.
Course Objectives :
Participants enrolled for this course will learn the following skills:
- Planning and implementing IPv4 networks
- Configuring and managing DHCP
- Using DNS for implementing name resolution.
- Planning and implementing IPv6 networks, and integrating IPv6 with IPv4 networks.
- Configuring and managing IP Address Management functionality of Windows Server 2012.
- Implementing and monitoring remote access technologies such as VPN, DirectAccess, and Web Application Proxy in Windows Server 2012.
- Using Advanced Security, IPsec and Windows Firewall to maintain security of networks in Windows Server 2012.
- Configuring and implementing Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Configuring network services for different branch offices.
- Implementing network infrastructure for data services and files.
- Configuring and managing networking tasks for Hyper-V.
- Utilizing Hyper-V network virtualization feature its Gateway to virtualize the network infrastructure of Windows Server 2012
This Networking with Windows Server 2012 R2 course is ideal for network administrators, system administrators, or infrastructure administrators who wish to develop latest skills in Windows server networking technology.
|Schedule for Networking With Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Course#||Course Contents||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|10970B||Networking With Windows Server||5||3||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1||1|
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP, windows 2008/2012, Hyper -V