The MCSE SQL Server 2014 BI Platform course is designed specifically for Business Intelligence professionals, database professionals and BI Architects who wish to gain skills in designing BI solutions for an enterprise environment. The skills covered in this course account for a professional's ability to design a complete BI infrastructure including its interactions to different data systems.
Course Objectives :
This MCSE certification in the latest SQL Server 2014 aims to provide core working knowledge of designing and implementing a BI solution.
At course completion, participants will gain the following skills:
- Designing, configuring, installing, and administering the business intelligence platform of SQL 2014
- Designing databases for Analysis Services
- Designing BI solution architecture
- Administering, maintaining and troubleshooting SSAS database
- Designing tabular data models
- Generating reports with SRSS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Planning the complete BI infrastructure
- Creating Reporting Solutions
- Designing ETL Solutions
- Provisioning Hardware and Software services
- Designing Data mart and data warehouse structure
- Designing OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) cubes
- Integrating applications with business applications such as SharePoint etc.
MCSE SQL Server 2014 BI Platform training is ideal for those who would like to achieve MCSE credential by establishing expertise in design and delivery of enterprise BI solutions.
|Schedule for MCSE SQL Server 2014 BI Platform|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam||Regular Track
|20461c||Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases||Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases||5|
|20462c||Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases||Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases||6|
|20463c||Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014||Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014||5|
|20466c||Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014||Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014||5|
|20467c||Designing Self-Service Business Intelligence and Big Data Solutions||Designing Business Intelligence Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||8|
- Basic knowledge of Computer, like Protocols [TCP/IP], general networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.