Nowadays, SQL Server 2012 database security has become of major issue. This course will teach you how to secure a database with the use of advanced methods and protect it from security threats. After completing this course, students will learn the latest techniques in: securing business intelligence, denial-of-service attacks, user authorization, SQL Injection, and data encryption.
This course will teach you how to secure your server and network while configuring a firewall for SQL Server access, managing service SIDs, and encrypting the session by SSL. This course will also teach you about internal security while creating logins to connect to SQL Server, and users to get access to a database.
Course Objectives :
- Comprehend the asymmetric keys, symmetric keys, and certificates
- Learn the techniques to protect database against SQL Injection, and denial-of-service attacks
- Learn how to audit and secure SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services
- Securing Your Server and Network
- User Authorization, Authentication, and Security
- Business Intelligence Security
- Data Protection
- Data Encryption and Code Encryption
- Fighting Attacks and Injection
- Securing Tools and High Availability
|Schedule for Securing SQL Server 2012|
|Securing SQL Server 2012||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Working knowledge of SQL Server is expected.