processes by utilizing reliable sources of data for decision making. Every organization needs consistent and reliable information from which well thought out decisions can be made. The SQL Server 2008 MDS ensures that the data integrity is maintained across all applications. It helps design a proper structure for the data and define its hierarchy so that the data which is gathered and used across different departments is aligned and standardized. This ensures interoperability of multiple databases in a company.
Course Objectives :
Learn to perform the following tasks in this SQL Server 2008 MDS training:
- Gather and maintain a data repository to ensure standardization of data definitions across your IT infrastructure.
- Maintaining consistency of data across various environments including Microsoft, Oracle, SQL Azure etc.
- Management of all data attributes.
- Design specific hierarchies based on parent-child associations.
- Derive indirect hierarchies from existing associations in the master data.
- Create a master data management hub that is synchronized with internal transactional systems.
- Create different versions for every data model from time to time.
- Commit master data versions after fulfillment of specified business rules.
- Empower yourself and other business users to comprehend data governance.
- Using Excel for management of data warehouse and hierarchies.
So allow your business to grow by using master data services in the most efficient manner which aids in better decision making.
|Schedule for SQL Server 2008 Master Data Services|
|Course #||Course Contents||Regular Track
|50595||Master Data Services with SQL 2008 R2||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|