The SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization course from Ramsys InfoTech Solutions allows students to tune SQL Server 2008 and 2012 databases effectively without any hassles. The rigorous training will teach students all concepts and techniques for performance optimization and tuning and help them get the best out of their SQL Server architecture. Students also get well versed with the best practices which can be utilized by SQL Server DBAs for streamlining and measuring performance in their job roles.
Course Objectives :
The course objectives include thorough familiarization of concepts such as SQL tuning, file management, global tuning with parameters of SQL Server, index and table management, security and user administration.
Apart from these, students can look forward to learn:
- How to improve availability and performance of SQL Server along with increasing its productivity.
- When to reorganize objects and databases for smooth functioning of SQL Server.
- Best practices for performance optimization from industry experts
- Performance tuning for T-SQL and SQL Server query
- Optimizations in database designs
- How to identify challenges in code and database objects that affect system performance
- Evaluate important statistics such as cache hits ratio, indexing and CPU usage.
- Implement a tuning strategy in order to achieve highest ROI
The key objective of this SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization training is to impart relevant knowledge and expertise to be a successful SQL server performance tuning professional. The students will gather immense confidence to work in SQL Server environment and learn various secret tricks to enhance its performance. Our proven teaching pedagogy that combines intense classroom instruction along with extensive project experience in the real world scenario allows students to get the maximum out of their SQL training.
|Schedule for SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization|
|SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization||-||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1|
- Understanding of database concepts
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL programming
- Experience with SQL Server administration