Oracle R12.1 E-Business Essentials for Implementers is a course that provides a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course.
- Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface.
- Explore a high-level understanding of major architectural components in R12.1 E-Business Suite
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.1 footprint
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Recognize the different entities that are shared between multiple applications
- Identify features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Explain features and benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion
- Describe Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
|Schedule for R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials Training Boot Camp for Implementers|
|Course Contents||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers||1Z0-204||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||2|