R12.x Oracle General Ledger Specialist training helps business users maximize their accounting prowess across the enterprise, while being able to achieve a good level of information security.
It will cover the following:
Oracle R12.1 E-Business Essentials: Oracle R12.1 EBS for Implementers helps build a functional foundation for E-Business Suite applications. You get acquainted with navigation, business flows, integration points and core functionality of EBS. Learn to implement and use the applications smoothly, so as to quickly tap into the full potential of your organization.
Oracle General Ledger: It will impart skills on how Oracle General Ledger app integrates with other E-business Suite applications. Implement the General Ledger set up smoothly and rapidly and understand the steps required for full accounting cycle. Also set-up considerations, that let you take better decisions during implementation.
Course Objectives :
- Navigating and accessing Oracle Apps using the user interface.
- Learning abut key components f R12.1 E-Business Suite architecture.
- Understand the major System Administration concepts.
- Utilizing the Workflow Monitor to keep tabs n Workflow until completion.
- Defining and testing Periodic Alerts.
- Utilizing the capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications.
- Understanding and implementing the steps needed for completing the full accounting cycle, and ledger concept.
- Securing data in Oracle General Ledger.
- Accessing and processing data for multiple ledgers and legal entities using ledger sets.
- Understanding how it integrates with their EBS applications.
|Schedule for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers||1Z0-516||Oracle EBS R12.1 General Ledger Essentials||3|
|R12.x Oracle General Ledger Management Fundamentals||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Understand how to navigate Oracle Applications
- Have accounting knowledge