Oracle Receivables Specialist course aims to deliver skills on managing accounts receivables for an organization using the Enterprise Business Suite R12.1.
It covers the following modules:
Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1: It builds a strong functional foundation in E-Business Essentials including how to access and navigate within the R12 E-Business Suite, how to enter data, retrieve information in the form of a query and access online help.
Oracle Receivable Management Fundamentals: R12.x Oracle Receivable Specialist course covers the essentials of Oracle E-business Suite Accounts Receivables process. Learn to manage customer accounts, architect bill presentment processes, set up receipt process, credit management, period closing and tax processing.
Course Objectives :
- Accessing Oracle Applications with user interface.
- Recognizing various shared entities between different applications
- Identifying Multiple Organizations and MOAC (Multiple Organization Access Control)
- Managing Oracle Workflow and Oracle Business Intelligence apps
- Creating and testing Alerts
- Understanding steps for completing full accounting cycle
- The various considerations for implementation
- Understanding Order to Cash lifecycle
- Understanding Oracle Receivables Process
- Managing Parties and Customer Accounts
- Processing Invoices with Auto Invoice
- Explaining Bill Presentment Architecture Processes
- Setting up credit management
|Schedule for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Receivable Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers||1Z0-518||Oracle EBS R12.1 Receivables Essentials||3|
|R12.x Oracle Receivable Management Fundamentals||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Understand how to navigate Oracle Applications
- Have Receivable process knowledge