The course on R12.x Oracle Financial Functional Foundation will teach you how to use Oracle core financial applications. Participants will be able to comprehend how information flows though the major tables associated with business functions.
On the completion of this course, participants will be able to comprehend the major business functions coupled with Financials Applications, as well as the associated application technology architecture. Participants will learn the: basics of Multi-Org architecture, use of Reporting Currencies.
Course Objectives :
- Employ key E-Business Suite tools
- Comprehend the ERDs, General Ledger tables, and business functions
- Comprehend the business functions and Inventory tables
- Explain the Financial applications
- Comprehend the business functions and purchasing tables
- Comprehend the ERDs, payables tables, and business functions
- Comprehend the ERDs, assets tables, and business functions
- Comprehend the Trading Community Architecture tables, business functions, and ERDs
- Comprehend the ERDs, Order Management tables, and business functions
- Comprehend the ERDs, Receivables tables, and business functions
- Explain the Applications Open Interface Model
- Comprehend the Subledger Accounting
This course is best suited for:
- Database Administrators
- Functional Implementers
- Technical Administrators
- Technical Consultants
|Schedule for R12.x Oracle Financial Functional Foundation|
|R12.x Oracle Financial Functional Foundation||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Knowledge of finance and accounting processes and procedures.