Ramsys Solutions with its Oracle Payables Specialist certification aims to acquaint participants within setting up and using Oracle Payables for managing accounts payable process.
This course covers the following modules:
Oracle EBS Essentials: EBS training on R12.1 - builds functional foundation in E-Business Essentials including how to access and navigate within the R12.1 E-Business Suite, how to enter data, retrieve information in the form of a query and access online help.
Oracle Payables Management Fundamentals: R12.x Oracle Payables Specialist course covers the essentials of Accounts Payable process. Learn how to manage supplier lists and their bank accounts, process invoices, purchase orders, receipts and payments.
Course Objectives :
During this Oracle EBS course, participants will learn:
- Accessing and navigating within Oracle Applications with the user interface.
- Defining descriptive, key Flexfields and Shared Entities.
- Identifying features of Multiple Organizations along with Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC).
- Benefits and features of Oracle Business Intelligence as well as Oracle Workflow.
- Defining Alerts and testing periodic alerts.
- The steps for completing a full accounting cycle.
- Setting up and using Oracle Payables to manage an accounts payable process.
- Creating and managing suppliers and their bank accounts.
- Processing individual and recurring invoices, matching invoices to purchase orders or receipts.
- Using multiple distribution methods and processing for different types of payments.
- Integrating Payables with other Oracle Apps.
- Importing invoices or employee expense reports.
- Approving invoices.
|Schedule for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Payables Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers||1Z0-517||Oracle EBS R12.1 Payables Essentials||3|
|R12.x Oracle Payables Management Fundamentals||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Understand how to navigate Oracle Applications
- Have Process knowledge of Payables